Monday, September 28, 2009

More documentation!!!!


I am enjoying my free time while they are in school, as they are no longer napping (arrghhhh!) so the time is particularly precious. I try to pack in a run, errands, relaxing time, and (now) working on my paperwork to become certified to practice medicine. I finally received notice that my application requires LOTS of additional “verification” of documents and additional documents, etc. It was pretty disappointing. I am therefore now in the throes of obtaining additional signatures, documents, etc. from the U.S., which is not easy. I am still hopeful that this will work out and that eventually I will be certified, though not on the timeline I had originally hoped. I may have to figure out what else I am qualified to do other than practice medicine.... I do have a lot of experience waiting tables.....

No comments:

Post a Comment