Friday, April 30, 2010

San Diego






In early April, I went to Carlsbad, CA (solo) to visit my sister and her family and help out with their new baby, Connor. He is a happy and easy going baby, but still of course requires lots of time and energy (I had forgotten how much). Their older son, Colin, who is 3 and a half, is very sweet with the new baby. I got to see my brother, Jimmy, who came down from Monterey, which was quite a treat, as I have not seen him for a while. One sunny day, Sara, my mom and I went out for a champagne brunch in celebration of my my finishing her master's thesis. She is now almost finished with her MSW program, and will graduate (with honors!) at the end of May.

It was sunny and warm. I ran on the beach a few times, went to Trader Joe's twice, and I think I had Mexican food 4 times, and oh man, it was so good! What is up the English and their food? How hard is it to cook good food?

No comments:

Post a Comment